The USPS or United States Postal Service or the Post Office or U.S. Mail is in charge of postal service in the U.S. Though it works for the United States; it is an independent agency. With the excellent service, US postal service also takes care of its customer’s satisfaction via http://postalexperience.com/pos. In this article we are sharing complete information about how to check it out postalexperience.com/pos, postal experience.com/pos, postalexperience, postalexperience com pos, U.S. Postal Service Survey, U.S. Postal Service Feedback Survey.
Even USPS has private access to letterboxes labeled “U.S. Mail” and personal mailboxes in the United States. It is well known postal service around the word and giving fierce competition to its competitors like FedEx or UPS.
The United States Postal service is famous for its service. They deliver your mail irrespective of rain, snow or shine. Because of this, it is but obvious that they care about their service as well as for customers. Even they provide all related service to every mail receiver and sender that families and businesses associated can count on. Because of this USPS created the Post Office Tell Us customer survey. That’s why they designed a survey named “Tell Us Your Thoughts!” At postalexperience.com/pos. It hardly takes two minutes from your precious time to complete. And you can share your views on their service. Check more Survey online – TellDunkin Dunkin Donuts Survey , Abercrombie & Fitch Customer Satisfaction Survey
To take part in a survey, you need a receipt only, and if you have it, then the next step is to visit postal experience.com/pos. By taking part in the study, you can raise your voice and told USPS what worked wrong with you during your last visit and what do you think about USPS.
ABOUT USPS- UNITED STATE POSTAL SERVICE Survey
The USPS has its origins in back of the year 1775. From 1775 to today, they provide various services to around world with the variety of shipping rates and fast delivery speed. Though USPS has plenty of competition, yet it stands in the first place and become the most widely used service in the nation for shipping. As per the data of 2016 and 2014, they had 625,113 employees with 211,264 mail vehicles respectively.
ABOUT U.S. POSTAL SERVICE SURVEY, “TELL US YOUR THOUGHTS!”
Happy customers are the key of any business for continuous growth and survival, and it includes all of the companies and enterprise from a small one to the largest one, and the U.S. Postal Service is also not excluded.
If all of the customers are happy with the mail delivery service of USPS, they will regularly choose them to send and receive the parcel, mail, and packages instead of looking at other alternatives. But for that, you have first to know the customer’s demand and what other aspects they are looking for from the service provider. To fulfill the need, the US Postal Service ask their customers to fill the U.S. Postal Service Feedback Survey. For them the four points are important, they are:
- The Business Service Network Survey
- The Customer Care Center Survey
- The Delivery Survey
- Sailing Survey
Last year, approx. 1.7 million customers take part in the survey, and the result published on the dashboard metric known as the Customer Insights (CI) Index. And the CI index shows a good result for customer satisfaction, USPS ultimately served well to fulfill the needs and better experience.
Even FOIA found that the Postal Service has a strong and evolving survey program, which manifests its commitment to understanding its customers’ needs. But they also need some improvement like leave contact information for follow-up, alerts to notify negative feedback may help the Postal Service to work on them quickly. However, it is not the thing of concern.
The thing which matter is your feedback for USPS. It can help them to improve their service for you; it may also increase the safety of your mail and packages that you send or receive. And what they want it only a few minutes from your whole lifetime. Isn’t it taught? Obviously no. So do not wait, just read the guide and share your experience at postalexperience.
THE REQUIREMENT TO TAKE PART IN POSTALEXPERIENCE COM POS SURVEY:
- United States Postal Service receipt.
- Hardly 2 minutes of time to complete the survey.
- An active internet connection with PC, smartphone, laptop or tablet.
HOW TO TAKE PART IN THE SURVEY AT HTTP://POSTALEXPERIENCE.COM/POS: STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- First, click here or visit the link given below to start the survey: postalexperience.com/pos
- Now choose your language either English or Spanish and click next.
- It will show you 2 line of message related to the survey. Again click next.
- Now, you have to enter zip code printed on your receipt and press next. For example, in my case, it is 33071. Check the image below.
- Select the location of your purchase from the two option and click next.
- Provide the date of your purchase from your receipt.
- Now, choose the answer form multiple options for each question as per your experience.
They will ask you the question given below:
- Thinking about this visit to the Post Office, overall, how satisfied were you?
- Thinking about this visit to the Post Office, how likely are you to recommend the USPS to a friend or colleague?
- For you, it is most important that a sales associate
- During this visit, how much would you agree that the sales associate
- How long did you wait in line for a sales associate?
- The amount of time you waited in line was acceptable.
- What should this Post Office do to improve your satisfaction with the service you received?
- After filling all the questions, you will redirect to the USPS page.
Check more Survey
U.S. Postal Service Survey Contact Details
USPS Official Site: usps.com
USPS Customer Experience Survey Link: postalexperience.com/sb
Maritz Research help desk: [email protected], 888-878-7402
It is all about the U.S. Postal Service Feedback Survey. We hope you have already visited the http://postalexperience.com/pos and fill out your survey. If you are checking this article for USPS Survey can check it out all details information about postalexperience, postalexperience com pos, U.S. Postal Service Survey, U.S. Postal Service Feedback Survey. In case of any confusion, comment freely in the comment box. We will surely provide you with guidance. Thank you!